Changing the size of the image in the imagesource of the tool window.

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Version: 11.2.0553

Hi,

I am setting the imagesource for any toolwindow but the problem is of the size of the image acts as the icon before the title of the tool window.

Means if my image is large and i am referencing that image as imagesource in the tool window then that  image is looking very small before the title of the tool window.

Can i change the width of the title of the tool winndow means if my image is large and it is used as the image source then title width should be changed according to the size of the image ?

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,

You would need to restyle/template all the parts that use the ImageSource to handle that case. By default, all images must be 16x16. You can take our default Styles and ControlTemplates and then tweak them to your needs.

If you purchased WPF Studio, you can download the default Styles from our website under My Account > Organization Purchases. If you purchased WPF Essentials or individual products, then you can email our support address to request the default Styles for your licensed products.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.