PrismIntegration With Docking

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Version: 11.2.0554

Hi,

How to set the width to auto of the view that is registered in the Docksite(acts as the Region as used in the PrismIntegration Sample) ?

For Example:

I have one docksite which acts as the region in the main application and i have four different views and i am registering or adding these views in the docksite one after another(aligned with each other).Then how to set the width for the each view to auto.

For example view1 will be registered and added in the docksite as Docksite.Top. Now second view will be added in the reight of the first view with in the same docksite.

So is there any requirement to do the code like DockSite.SetControlSize(dockingWindow, newSize(50,25)); for each viewmodel of the corresponding view.

I am using the same above line for each viewmodel of the each view and not getting the exact output.

Means if my single docksite consists of four views and each view is of different width and these views are added using the PrismIntegration with MVVM concept then how to set the auto width for the each of the view.

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,

Sorry, we don't currently support an "Auto" width/height, which is effectively the same as size to content when specifying a window's size. There is an option for that when floating a window, but not when the window is docked/auto-hidden/document.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.