How to change the theme color .

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Version: 11.2.0554

Hi,

How to change the theme color for the each of the docking window ?

I am getting shaded border of theme color for each docksite or docking window then how to remove that shaded border for each docksite ?

Can i change the color of the shaded border of the docksite or the docking window ? 

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,

I'm not entirely sure what you are asking. It is possible to change the selected Theme per docking window, but that would only affect it's tab (not the container that holds it). But you could probably bind the container's selected Theme to the it's currently selected window's theme.

If you are just concerned about the border around the ToolWindowContainer, then I believe that is actually just a margin/padding (which allows the DockSite's Background to show through). The splitters around the ToolWindowContainer are also transparent and provide a bit of separation.

When floating, the RaftingWindow draws a border around the ToolWindowContainer to maintain the same look.

All our brushes are defined as assets (in AssetResourceKeys) and can be fully customized. Our Theme Browser in our Sample Browser allows you to view all the assets and copy their keys so you can redefine them in your application resources. Our documentation also describes brush customization.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.