Baseline near the top, HotTracking dynamic data, Axis label

Micro Charts for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by Jonathan Reis
Version: 12.1.0560

A few questions:

1. Using dynamic data containing all 0 values (ie, a collection of 0's), the baseline appears near the top of the chart. Once non-zero data starts coming in, the baseline moves to the bottom of the chart as expected. By baseline, I mean a line series whose data is all 0's.

2. Using dynamic data, hot tracking tooltips don't disappear (happens when the data is refreshed).

3. Is it possible to put labels in the hot tracking popups (along with the colors)?

4. Do you plan on adding any simple axis? I would find a very simple Y-axis handy for displaying dynamic charts.

Thx.

Comments (2)

Posted 12 years ago by Jonathan Reis

I found the description + LegendStringFormat property which shows in the legend.

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Jonathan,

1/2) Would you mind emailing our support address with a simple sample project that shows these issues so we can debug them?

3) Yes, the hot tracking popups are fully customizable via a string format and other properties.  Check out our Hot-Tracking QuickStart for several examples and look at the Hot Tracking documentation topic for more info.  It looks like you already saw how we use the series Description inside of LegendStringFormat.

4) We do have a Y-axis Baseline you can set.  There is a QuickStart for that and a documentation topic too.  In addition you can add ranges for the X-axis.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.