TitleBar backgroud for the title of the toolwindow.

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Version: 12.1.0561

Hi,

As i created the docking with prism integration smaple and all the usercontrols are registered as the toolwindow in my application and titlebar color will be displayed according to my TitleBarBorder of the docking windowcolor that is specified below.

<Style x:Key="TitleBarBorder" TargetType="{x:Type Border}"><Setter Property="BorderBrush"><Setter.Value><SolidColorBrush Color="#444444"/></Setter.Value></Setter><Setter Property="BorderThickness" Value="1px"/></Style>

<SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static themes:AssetResourceKeys.DockingWindowContainerTitleBarBackgroundInactiveBrushKey}" Color="{Binding Source={StaticResource TitleBarBorder}, Path=Color}" />

Question1. As per above code.

Now When i docked the toolwindow into the other docksite then again it changed to the theme color not according to my TitleBarBorder color.

So how to apply the titlebar backgroud color for the toolwindow and when it is docked to other docksite or the floated ,it should show the same applied titlebar background color.

Question2. How to change the height of the titlebar of any tool window which is regstered using the docking with prism integration concept.

Question3. Suppose i have two docksites and each docksite have their own toolwindow and they are interlinked to each other.When i drag the toolwindow from one docksite and dock into other docksite then it will show the docking splitter that is attached to that docked toolwindow.

3.1 So can i hide this docking splitter When i drag the toolwindow from one docksite and dock into other docksite then it will show the docking splitter that is attached to that docked toolwindow ?

3.2 Can i set the width or the style for the color on this docking splitter ?

Question 4:

I am aplying the theme for all my docking application that will aplly the theme color for all the titlebar background of the toolwindow but when i float that toolwindow which is registered using the docking with prism integration then its not showing the theme color for the titlebar background of the toolwindow.

code used is

public Shell()

{

InitializeComponent();

Color color = (Color)ColorConverter.ConvertFromString("#444444");

TintedThemeCatalog catalog = newTintedThemeCatalog("Custom", ThemeName.RoyaleNormalColor.ToString(), color);catalog.TintGroups.AddRange(

TintGroupSets.ApplicationMenu, Colors.Red);

ThemeManager.RegisterThemeCatalog("Custom", catalog);

}

[Modified 12 years ago]

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,

For your first question: you should just directly set the color on the brush to #444444. Putting the resource in App.Resources will make it apply globally to all DockSites. Meaning it will apply to all tool windows, not just the one. There isn't a way to set it for just one specific tool window.

For your second question: The only way to change the height of the titlebars is to retemplate ToolWindowContainer with your own custom specifications.

For your third question: I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you are asking about. If you like you could send a simple sample project containing the issue to our support email address. If you do, please rename any .zip files so they don't get blocked as spam.

For your fourth question: A sample would be beneficial here as well; however, it sounds like you might have defined the brush in the main window's resources, which won't apply to the rafted window. In order to make it global and carry over to the rafted window it needs to be in App.Resources.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.