Posted 12 years ago by Matthew Z
Version: 12.1.0561

I'm doing an indepth evalution of the WPF toolkit as it seems that it is much easier to use than the toolkit that my company is presently using. To me, the Architecture section of the help documentation for themes would be much improved if it provided example code that shows how to create a custom theme. The theme would be used in addition to the existing Actipro themes.

I have an existing application where individual component styling is already incorporated into xaml resource dictionaries. Keeping in mind that we would like to use our existing theme in addition to those in the Actipro theme library, is there example code (even a simple example) of how to incorporate this theme to work with the Actipro themes?

Thanks.

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for evaluating our products.  I'm not sure if you saw our Sample Browser, but in that we have the full source code for numerous Themes-related samples.  There are a couple that show how to override specific assets from our existing themes, one that shows how to integrate themes for a custom control with our themes system, and some other useful examples.  I think between those examples, you'll find what you need.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.