SelectedPage is going one page too far

Wizard for Windows Forms Forum

Posted 11 years ago by Mike Carr
Version: 13.1.0310
Platform: .NET 3.5
Environment: Windows 7 (64-bit)

When setting the wizard.SelectedPage = <target page> in a NextButtonClick event of an interior wizard page, the wizard goes to the target page and then immediately goes to the next page. I understand that the NextButtonClick events in the interior pages are supposed to trump the NextButtonClick event in the master, but it seems like the master event is firing regardless. Am I missing something simple?

Thanks,

Mike

Comments (3)

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Mike,

Did you set e.Cancel = true in your event handler where you set wizard.SelectedPage?

Actipro Software Support

Posted 11 years ago by Mike Carr

Yes, I did set the e.Cancel = true on the master wizard event this morning and it still had the same behavior.

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

You said you did the selection in the event of a page though.  Did you set e.Cancel there?

If not, maybe make a new simple sample project that shows the issue and email that to our support address so we can have a look.  Reference this post and rename the .zip file extension so it doesn't get spam blocked.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.