Rafted Toolwindows - Custom Header Disappears

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 10 years ago by Bret Naughton
Version: 13.2.0592
Platform: .NET 4.0
Environment: Windows 7 (64-bit)

I create my toolwindows programatically that includes a custom header I set(contains a grid and buttons to override the default versions).

For the current version of my application I do not allow the user to raft or autohide any toolwindows.

In my docksite I set the Me.ToolWindowsSingleTabLayoutBehavior = SingleTabLayoutBehavior.Stretch.

All works fine - as has been for the last couple of years. I/the user can create as many toolwindows as required with their own header contents. What I am doing now in my new version of my application to be released, is to allow the user to double click and raft a particular window.

If I create multiple unrafted windows and then double click each one to raft then I have no problem - all the required windows are rafted correctly including the header custom content.

The problem is that if I then create a new toolwindow (that I default to being not rafted), all the headers in the rafted windows disappear!

But what I have noticed is that if I set the following in my docksite... Me.ToolWindowsSingleTabLayoutBehavior = SingleTabLayoutBehavior.Show...

then I have no issues at all and the rafted toolwindow headers remain visible even as adding new nonrafted windows.

Could you let me know if this can be recreated; is a bug; or has been resolved in the latest release?

Thanks.

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 10 years ago by Bret Naughton

Apologies, I have just tried my application with the latest (2014.1 build 0602) release and the issue is now resolved.

Thanks

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.