Active Tab with bold Font

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 10 years ago by Marcel
Version: 14.1.0602

Hi

I download the demo-version of the program. I would like to know if is possible to set at the active tab the text with a bold font.

Thanks

Marcel

[Modified 10 years ago]

Comments (3)

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Marcel,

We don't have an option for setting the active tab's text in a bold font.  You could achieve it by cloning all our docking window templates and updating the template to do that though.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 10 years ago by Marcel

Hi

Thanks for the fast answer. I tried to use the docking window template, but i not manage to do the changes that the active tab apears bold.

Can you tell me or give me an example where i must do the necessarly changes in the template?

Thanks

Marcel

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Marcel,

It's not easy since the Style for DockingWindow renders the "tab" of the docking window in its various states.  Thus the Style is very large and contains multiple ControlTemplates for each of the various docking states (docked, auto-hide, MDI, etc.).  You would need to clone the entire DockingWindow.xaml file from our default XAML style, alter the ToolWindow and DocumentWindow Styles to be implicit (by removing their x:Key attribute), and put the cloned XAML in your Application.Resources.  Then you'd need to alter each ControlTemplate style to add a trigger for the bolding of the text.  If you are cloning the template out of Blend or something like that, it won't work.  If you are licensed for WPF Studio, then you have access to our default styles/templates from your organization account.  Or if you have a license for Docking/MDI individually, we can email you the default styles/templates.  Just email us at our support address to request them, and reference this thread.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.