When I import other language package, How can I add intelliprompt?

SyntaxEditor Python Language Add-on for WPF Forum

Posted 10 years ago by LeeYongWoo
Version: 14.2.0610

When I wrote code on python syntax editor, intelliprompt function is working well.

But variable added to the script or import packacge are not working.

How can I add intelliprompt?

Comments (5)

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

Make sure you follow the steps in the "Getting Started" topic within the Python Language documentation.  If you miss any of those steps then IntelliPrompt from other packages/modules might not work.  Or if you already have done so, please tell us a specific example that we can try to see what you see.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 10 years ago by LeeYongWoo

For example import system or custom dll, add variable to script engine on python editor,

I want to see funtion of system, custom reference likes c# add on editor.

I looked around  'custom completion item matcher', that explain hard code intelliprompt, this way is ineffective.

I wish to register dll to editor, likely RegisterProjectAssembly() in c# add on editor

Document metioned extension methods, IModuleDefinition, ITypeDefinitionCollection, but  I don't know How do I it properly...

And How do I expand "EditorCommands.RequestIntelliPromptAutoComplete" in python.

It's difficult to add CompletionItem to default session..

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

The add-on as it's designed right now is made for pure Python 2.x and 3.x, meaning it can import modules via .py files and packages via folders that contain .py files.  There isn't anything that would read .NET .dll files.

Are you trying to build an IronPython sort of language?

Actipro Software Support

Posted 9 years ago by LeeYongWoo

Yes, I try to build an ironpython.

Could you support that function - import dll, inteligence ??

Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hello,

While we have a lot of big updates coming out soon in the 2015.1 version of the add-on, at the current time we don't have plans to add IronPython support. However if you purchase the source code of the add-on, perhaps that is something you could add on your own.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.