A new WinForms controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug with the z-order of popups that could occur after clicking a root-level button while a menu was open.
- Updated the tool window layout serializer logic.
- Added the PasteDragDropEventArgs.DropSelectionRange property, which can be set for external drops to alter the range of text that will be replaced.
- Improved the HTML and RTF export logic for extended ASCII and Unicode characters.
- Updated the CSS language definition to support syntax highlighting of media queries.
- Updated the IntelliPrompt member list to recalculate its bounds when the Show method is called while it is already visible.
- Updated logic to prevent issues when a SyntaxEditor is disposed but automatic outlining is executed by parse completion within a worker thread.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous build related to the z-order of the Insert Snippet popups.
- Fixed a bug where the find/replace form's replace buttons were enabled for read-only documents.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous build where documentation data might not load properly for referenced assemblies in a certain scenario.
Web Languages Add-on
- Updated the XML member list's default allowed characters.
- Fixed a bug where the context wasn't being properly determined when the caret was immediately before an identifier or entity.
Actipro Software Support