Change style for datagrid:ThemedDataGrid component

Charts for WPF Forum

Posted 9 years ago by Eusebio
Version: 15.1.0623

Hi,

I have used your datagrid:ThemedDataGrid control to show a table and I would like to change the "Header row","Data rows" and "Scroll bars" style (background, foreground, grid lines...) and the "changes" when row is selected or moused over them....

I want change to get the same look and feel thant the other controls...Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, the version which I am using is 14.2.611.0.

KR,

Eusebio Gallardo

[Modified 9 years ago]

Comments (3)

Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

The ThemedDataGrid theme should already match the themes we use for other list controls, especially if you have our native control themes enabled like in our Sample Browser.  You shouldn't have to change anything to achieve the same look and feel.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 9 years ago by Eusebio

Sorry, but I have not explainde clearly. I have used my own user controls for the GUI but your ThemedDataGrid for a table. I would like to change the ThemeDataGrid look and feel to the rest of my own user controls.

Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

The default styles and templates of the ThemedDataGrid are open source and included in this web site:

http://actipro.codeplex.com/

You can get those and customize them for your needs in your app to make them match your other controls.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.