PopupButton in Quick Access ToolBar: Setting VariantSize with Style does not work

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 8 years ago by Thomas
Version: 14.2.0610
Platform: .NET 4.5
Environment: Windows 8 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have a PopupButton in my ribbon's quick access toolbar and wan't to set the VariantSize of the button via a xaml style. It does not work. Setting the VariantSize property directly works fine.

Regards,

Tom

Comments (4)

Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Tom,

The variant size gets updated by us as the control moves around so setting via a Style won't work.  I'm not sure I'd recommend altering it manually here, especially since in upcoming Metro theme updates for 2016.1, we are making the QAT buttons look like Office 2016 with a more touch-friendly size.  But it will only show in the small variant size.

Actipro Software Support

Actually I want the button to display the label. Is setting the variant size to medium the "correct" approach to achieve this inside the quick access toolbar?

Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Yes, or you could remove the image.  The small variant size should switch to showing the label only if there is no image.

Actipro Software Support

Thanks for your help!

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.