How to enable Intellisence in syntax editor (C#)

SyntaxEditor .NET Languages Add-on for WPF Forum

Posted 8 years ago by sheshidar
Version: 15.1.0624

Hi All,

I am looking for enabling intellisense in the syntax editor (WPF). Any sample applications?

Thanks,

Sheshidar

Comments (3)

Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

Yes, please look at the .NET Languages Add-on's topics under the SyntaxEditor part of the documentation that ships with the controls.  That talks through how to get started with the C# syntax language in the add-on.  There also are numerous samples in the Sample Browser project that gets installed with the controls, including a couple Getting Started ones for the add-on.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 8 years ago by sheshidar

Hi Thanks for your reply.

I saw examples given.

Editor1.Document.Language = new CSharpSyntaxLanguage();

The above code was used to assign language.

But in my work, I need to load language definition file using GetManifestResourceStream.

Stream s = Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetManifestResourceStream("CSharp.langdef");

Editor1.Document.Language = serializer.LoadFromStream(s);

With the current .CSharp.langdef intellisence is not working. I need to replace it with newer version 15.1.0624.

I am looking for how to generaTE/DOWNLOAD IT.

Thanks,

Sheshidar

Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

I am replying to your other thread (https://www.actiprosoftware.com/community/thread/23464/csharplangdef-for-1510624#112258) on the same subject.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.