Zoom in and out in a XYChart

Charts for WPF Forum

Posted 8 years ago by alina
Version: 16.1.0632

Hello, is it possible to imlement a zoom-functionaltity into the XYChart, e.g. to draw a zoom-rectangle to zoom into the chart? Is it also possible to add a scroll-viewer to the XYCharts?

Alina

Comments (4)

Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Alina,

I'm sorry but we don't have the zoom feature at this time.  I will write down the request for it.  As for scrolling, you could wrap the chart in a ScrollViewer control if you set the chart to be very tall or wide, but note that it will also scroll the axes if you scroll.

Actipro Software Support

Hello, I want to show measument values in the chart with time points in [ms] on the x-axis. How can i configure the x-axis values therefore?

Then I want to show markers e.g. every 10 timepoints. Is this possible?

Alina

Mouse-Events: Is it possible get Mouse-Eents from the XY-Chart, eg. the mouse is over a LineSeries and I want to highlight this series and show a tooltip with the [ms] timepoint (X) and the value (Y) ?

Alina

Posted 8 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Alina,

For a time axis, you can use the XYDateTimeAxis with a SlotIntervalUnit of Millisecond.  The Bar Chart Slotting QuickStart shows an example of this for months, but the same concept applies to [ms].

While we don't have highlighting built-in at this time, if you look at the Data Point Labels QuickStart, that shows several examples in it where the labels display based on where the mouse is over the chart.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.