Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 7 years ago by Shawn Kendrot
Version: 16.1.0635
Platform: .NET 4.5
Environment: Windows 10 (64-bit)

Prerequisites:

• Primary monitor (I'm using a laptop) with resolution 1366x768
  • Second monitory with resolution 1920x1080
  1. Using the latest installer, open the "Actipro WPF Controls Sample Browser" desktop application.
  2. Open a docking sampple (I used the "Capabilities" sample)
  3. Move a docking window to the second monitor and maximize it.

Expected results: You should be able to see the options, restore and close buttons

Actual result: The buttons are not visible

Comments (3)

Posted 7 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Shawn,

Hmmm... I just tried this and am not seeing it happening.  Everything looks good here.  What operating system are you on, what system theme, and can you link to an image showing what you see?  Feel free to send this info to our support address if you prefer.  Please reference this thread in any emails you send to the support address.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 7 years ago by Shawn Kendrot

It's very important that your monitor configuration is configured as above. If the 1366x768 monitor is not your primary, you cannot reproduce the issue.

I'm on Windows 10, everything "normal". Taskbar on the bottom. I can add an image, but it wouldn't add much. The expanded window gets cut off. It's being expanded to far to the right so the buttons are not visible.

Posted 7 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for reporting this.  It appears to happen if the monitor resolution of the primary monitor is smaller than the secondary monitor.  We have a fix in place for the upcoming maintenance release now.  If you'd like to try it to ensure it's resolved on your end, please write our support address and mention this thread in your email.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.