Style to set isExpanded

Grids for WPF Forum

Posted 7 years ago by Neil Larson
Version: 17.1.0650
   <Style TargetType="{x:Type grids:PropertyGridDataAccessorItem}">
      <Setter Property="IsExpanded" Value="True"/>
   </Style>

I had this style working pre 2017.1, and have not had success figuring out the targettype I should replace it with. 

Also, I had this command binding

CommandManager.RegisterClassCommandBinding(typeof(MainWindow), new CommandBinding(PropertyGrid.ShowPropertyDialogCommand, OnShowPropertyDialogExecute, OnShowPropertyDialogCanExecute));

and am wondering about the equivalent to the PropertyGrid.ShowPropertyDialogCommand. I just want to have the list expanded when the object is first shown in the property grid.

Thanks for any help -

Neil

Comments (2)

Posted 7 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Neil,

Expansion is a lot easier now.  If you want all properties expanded by default, set PropertyGrid.ArePropertiesAutoExpanded to true instead.  Also you can selectively expand properties as seen in the Selection Expansion QuickStart if you wish.

The way to show property dialogs changed in 2017.1 a bit.  Check out the Property Dialog QuickStart for examples, and there is info on property dialogs at the end of the Property Editors documentation topic.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 7 years ago by Neil Larson

Thanks!

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.