A major new version of the Actipro Silverlight controls is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Added the IIntraLineSpacerTag interface that allows whitespace to be reserved above and/or below view lines.
- Added the IntraLineAdornmentManagerBase class for implementing intra-line adornments.
- Added the ITextViewLine.TopMargin, BottomMargin, and GetIntraLineSpacerTags members.
- Added a new adornments QuickStart showing how to implement Visual Studio-like Code Lens (info display and hyperlink) features.
- Added a new adornments QuickStart showing how to implement Visual Studio-like Peek Definition (embedded editor) features.
- Added logic for unhandled clicks on intra-line adornments to move the caret to the owning view line.
- Improved how vertical scrolling is implemented to better handle view lines of various sizes.
- Improved editor view focus tracking logic.
- Improved copy line functionality to better handle word wrap scenarios.
- Improved move selected lines functionality to better handle word wrap scenarios.
- Added the IOutliningManager.ApplyDefaultOutliningExpansion and ExpandAllOutlining methods, and related EditorCommands properties.
- Fixed a bug where moving the caret to the end of single-line mode editor might scroll too far to the right.
- Fixed a bug where the outlining manager could fall out of sync with collapsed outining node states in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug introduced in a previous version where a duplicate name exception could occur.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Added IntelliPrompt completion for object creation expression initializer member names.
- Improved VB auto-indent logic when pressing space after certain keywords.
- Improved VB Option statement lexing.
- Improved VB IntelliPrompt completion logic.
About Silverlight Controls
All Silverlight control licenses automatically include a free subscription for a year of free upgrades to any new versions that are released. At the end of the year, you may renew your license for another year to keep the free upgrade benefits active.
You can purchase our Silverlight controls individually if you wish however you have the option to purchase all of them in the Silverlight Studio bundle. Purchasing the bundle saves 40% over purchasing all the controls individually. In addition, if you own a Silverlight Studio license, you are automatically eligible to receive free licenses for any new control products added to Silverlight Studio that come out within your year subscription period.
Free Evaluation Download
You can download a free evaluation of all our Silverlight controls from this page:
If you own an older Silverlight controls version and would like to upgrade to this latest version, please click the request a free upgrade link on your organization account page's 'Purchases and Licenses' tab. The link will appear there if your upgrade eligibility is active.
Actipro Software Support