Editors in TreeListView not working

Grids for WPF Forum

Posted 6 years ago by Ilya Smirnov
Version: 17.2.0663
Platform: .NET 4.6
Environment: Windows 10 (64-bit)

After updating to 663 build editors in TreeListView not working properly. When it try to change text in a textbox nothing happening. The same behavior I have when clicking on a checkbox. But when I reopen a window I see changes. How to fix this and how to download a previous build?

Comments (3)

Posted 6 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

We're not seeing any problems in our samples.  Which build did you previously use?

Can you tell us exactly how to reproduce this?  Please either tell us how to make it occur in our samples, or send a new simple sample project to our support address that shows it happening so we can debug with that.  We'll have a look and tell you what's going on, if there is a bug that needs fixing or how to adjust your code to work properly.  Reference this thread in your email and remove any bin/obj folders from the ZIP you send so it doesn't get spam blocked.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 6 years ago by Ilya Smirnov

Hello, previously I use 662 build. I will try to prepare a test project.

Answer - Posted 6 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Thank you for the test project and for testing the preview build with a fix.  It was due to another fix we made a few days prior to build 663 being released.  We updated how we implemented the fix for the other issue and that resolves this as well.  We will probably push out a build 664 sooner than later with the official fix.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.