Double Click Command

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by sbarry
Version: 4.5.0484
I'm trying to implement format painter in the ribbon much like office does. A single click allows for a single format operation, and a double click should allow for the format painter to remain on for multiple format operations. I'm having a difficult time reacting to both single click and double click.

I have a single RibbonCommand for FormatPainter and have the Command property of the button set to this command. The command handlers are fired for a single click. Is there any way to tell in the command handler if there was a double click? Or is there a way to set two independent commands to the button, one for single click and the other for double click?

Comments (1)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
sbarry,

That's an interesting suggestion. We don't have such a thing implemented now but a secondary command for double-clicks is a good idea. We'll mark it down on our TODO list.

If this is something you need immediately, we can be contracted to make adding the feature a top priority. More info on that here:
http://www.actiprosoftware.com/Purchase/ConsultingServices.aspx

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.