ToolWindow and Raft Window styling

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Preston Davidson
Version: 4.5.0487
If possible, I need to style the ToolWindow within a non-MDI docksite while it is docked as well as the Raft Window while it is un-docked. I would like to change the look and feel of these items to match our application. Could you provide any documentation and/or examples that illustrate how this can be done? Thanks in advance.

Preston

Comments (4)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Preston,

For styling when docked, that is all theme-based. So you'd probably need to clone our default styles/templates for things like ToolWindowContainer and ToolWindow and modify them as you need. If you are a customer, email us and we can send those default styles/templates over.

The rafting window container is a normal Window right now. We have on the TODO list to make that more styled eventually using our custom styles. But for now you can override DockSite.CreateRaftingWindow and if the base method call returns a Window, style that however you need.

Hope that helps!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 15 years ago by Preston Davidson
Thanks for the quick reply. I sent the email out.

Preston
Posted 14 years ago by Doug Beck
Hi Actipro,
Can you send me the default styles/templates for ToolWindows? I'm having lots of trouble creating a simple style for ToolWindows.

Thanks,

Doug Beck
Agilent Technologies
douglas_beck@agilent.com
Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Doug,

I believe your company has WPF Studio so you can contact your software administrator, as they are able to download the WPF Studio default styles/templates from the Agilent account that contains WPF Studio licenses.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.