DoubleEditBox C, F, and N formats

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Andy Hardin
Version: 9.1.0500
Platform: .NET 3.5
Environment: Windows 7 (64-bit)
When the DoubleEditBox's format is set to C, F2, or N2, we can't type a decimal without first typing a 0. For example, instead of just typing ".16", we have to type "0.16".

[Modified at 06/24/2009 07:37 AM]

Comments (8)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Andy,

I've fixed this for the next maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 14 years ago by Marcus Weaver - Technical Director, Central Precision, Inc
I have just installed Version 2009.1 build 0506 and am experiencing the same problem. Am I doing something wrong?

Marcus
Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Marcus,

It looks like another fix/update made later prevents this from working correctly. We've updated the code to correct both issues. We should be releasing this fix early next week.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 14 years ago by Marcus Weaver - Technical Director, Central Precision, Inc
I can verify this was fixed in build 0507. Thanks!

[Modified at 10/30/2009 07:59 PM]
Posted 10 years ago by Angela T

We are having the same issue with the StepModelEditbox, where you can't type a decimal without the leading zero. This is on an older build 0552.  Have you fixed it in the most recent version?

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello Angela,

Sorry but I'm not sure what StepModelEditBox is.  Is that a custom control that your company made based on our framework?  If you have a question about something like that in a custom control of yours, I'd recommend that you try with our latest version and see if it helps.  You can always get the latest version from our web site.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 10 years ago by Angela T

Sorry about that, that's our wrapper around the RangeTypeSpecificEditBoxBase<decimal?>.

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Angela,

I tried it in our DoubleEditBox and you can type a decimal (without leading zero) and number and it will accept it.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.