Add image nearer to document [X] button

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by Dharmesh Solanki
Version: 9.1.0507
Hi,

I want to add image on header of nearer to close[x] button showing in following image

Please Visit following link

http://cid-e72be1fc0786fbbf.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/ActiproDemo.JPG

So anyone have idea how to add same and also how to handle click event of image ?

thanks in advance.

regards,

Dharmesh

Comments (3)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Dharmesh,

At the current time, you'd have to modify the default template of TabbedMdiContainer to add in your image. If you are a WPF Studio customer, there will be a link to download the default styles and templates from your Organization Purchases page.

We'll add a TODO item to look into possibly adding some other way to append content there in the future.

As for handling clicks, you'd want to wrap the image with a button and use a command on the button. Then handle the button's command in your Window.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 9 years ago by Frank Koss

I'd like to do something similar to the above.  I'd like to add my own controls to the area Dharmesh circled, the space between the tabs and document drop-down button (for example, a text box or a "New tab" button).  Is this possible?

Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Frank,

Yes, the information in our previous reply still is appropriate.  You would have to clone our default template of TabbedMdiContainer and modify it to add in your additional UI.  Then you would put an implicit Style with the Template you created in your app's Resources so it applies throughout your application.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.