Posted 12 years ago by Colin Kemp
Question,

I was using the following Resources to set the colors of a Control in my application. With this new release these no longer work. Are these resources exposed in a different manner? Please Note that I would like to do this in XAML.

{DynamicResource {x:Static Themes:RibbonCommonDictionary.RibbonControlOuterBorderSelectedBrushKey}}" />

{DynamicResource {x:Static Themes:RibbonCommonDictionary.RibbonControlSmallBackgroundSelectedBrushKey}}" />

{DynamicResource {x:Static Themes:RibbonCommonDictionary.RibbonControlInnerBorderSelectedBrushKey}}"

Colin

Comments (4)

Please ignore. I will get more coffee & become more literate.... thanks for a great product
Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Colin,

Yes, part of the 2011.2 updates was unifying all brushes into a common asset pool. Check out our documentation topic "Converting from Previous Versions / Converting to 2011.2" (the top-level one) as that describes these changes.

Actipro Software Support

Peggy says your Genius! Again Thanks works like a charm.
Posted 12 years ago by Steven Cavanagh

for fellow sufferers, the "Converting to 2011.2" documentation is not online. Actipro are still using chms that are installed locally.

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.