A new maintenance release of the Universal Windows Controls is now available. This version is updated to support Visual Studio 2017.
Detailed Update List
- Fixed a bug where pointer axis labels would trigger unnecessary collision handling in certain scenarios.
- Fixed a bug where using a grouped axis with a GroupingFunc and LabelFunc might lead to incorrect group slotting in certain scenarios.
- Added the DockSite.WindowsDragOver event that is raised when dragging docking windows over a drop target, allowing for certain dock guides to be hidden.
- Updated SplitContainer slot layout logic.
- Updated floating windows with MDI such that they will be 'owned' by the main Window if DockSite.FloatingWindowShowInTaskBarMode is Never.
- Updated layout serialization to include docking window last active date/time information.
- Updated the logic for how tab drags are detected.
- Fixed a bug where an exception could occur when using MVVM and docking to another linked dock site in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where a breadcrumb might be left behind when floating windows are disabled and dragging to the same dock host.
- Fixed a bug where a collapsed AdvancedTabItem still consumed space in the tab strip.
- Fixed a bug where tab overflow buttons could appear when there was a single tool window in a container.
- Fixed a bug where empty floating dock hosts could accumulate in a certain scenario.
- Fixed a bug where closing an inactive selected tabbed document might not properly select the new primary document.
- Fixed a bug where touch manipulation might not work correctly within a tool window.
- Added the Calculator control that provides a familiar calculator interface to interactively calculate numeric values.
- Added new edit box and picker controls for the Int16, Int64, Single, and TimeSpan types.
- Added a PickerKind property to DoubleEditBox and Int32EditBox, which allows optional usage of a calculator in the popup picker.
- Added the PartEditBoxBase.CommitTriggers property, which determines the scenarios (e.g Enter key press, etc.) in which a value commits.
- Added the PartEditBoxBase.SpinWrapping property, which determines the wrapping behavior used when spinning past a minimum or maximum value in the active part.
- Added the DoubleEditBox.IsNaNAllowed, IsNegativeInfinityAllowed, and IsPositiveInfinityAllowed properties, which allow entry of those related values.
- Improved Int32EditBox to support hexadecimal formats.
- Improved GuidEditBox to support multiple formats.
- Improved string to value conversion logic.
- Improved part parsing logic.
- Added UI automation peers for numerous controls.
- Updated part edit boxes to coerce out-of-range values back within range when committing via Enter, spinning, or focus loss.
- Updated part edit boxes to focus their popup content when the popup is displayed.
- Updated the default Int32 and Double part minimum and maximum values to follow the respective type's minimum and maximum allowed values.
- Updated the templates for edit box and picker controls with a more modern appearance.
- Updated the templates for picker controls to reduce whitespace.
- Fixed a bug where EnumEditBox might not close its popup properly the first time an item was tapped.
- Added a powerful data filtering mechanism that uses string, boolean, and predicate-based logic to filter items, along with a new sample that demonstrates filtering.
- Made numerous other minor improvements.
- Added the ZoomLevelIncrement property that controls the mouse wheel zoom step amount.
- Added several UI automation peers for internal SyntaxEditor components.
- Improved the IntelliPrompt completion list to try and keep the item matched by typing scrolled to the middle.
- Improved undo selection restoration for programmatic text changes.
- Improved outlining margin rendering and node toggle button logic.
- Updated IntelliPrompt code snippet template sessions to close when typing occurs outside of the template range.
- Updated decoration adornments to not render over collapsed ranges.
- Updated the line number margin to use the default font family if no highlighting style font family is specified.
- Updated the TextBlock produced by the HtmlContentProvider to set the UIA ItemStatus attached property to its raw HTML content.
- Updated the view so that Alt+clicking on a selection supports starting a drag.
- Updated squiggle lines in printer views with syntax highlighting disabled to render in gray.
- Updated IntelliPrompt code snippet template sessions to only watch for special keystrokes in the target view.
- Updated CollectionTagger to implement INotifyCollectionChanged.
- Updated how line-based text ranges are tracked, such as for bookmark indicators.
- Updated the Toggle Outlining Expansion command logic to match clicking an outlining margin toggle expansion button, when present.
- Updated view line rendering to better handle vertical tab characters.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where the new line modification mark tracking logic could throw an exception.
- Fixed a bug with the CodeSnippetFolder.FindItemByShortcut case sensitivity logic.
.NET Languages Add-on
- Added support for <code> blocks to be used in doc comments to support rendering of code snippets within a summary section.
- Fixed a bug with the C# and VB text formatters where they wouldn't always leave an empty line at the document end.
Web Languages Add-on
- Fixed a bug with the JSON text formatter where it wouldn't always remove whitespace at the document end.
- Added the TransitioningContentPresenter.ContentTemplateSelector property, allowing for a DataTemplateSelector to be used.
- Added the ComparisonStateTrigger class, which is a state trigger that can compare two values for equality.
- Added a UI automation peer for the RadialSlider control.
- Updated the RadialSlider control to support more keyboard shortcuts.
- Updated the CircularThumb control's pointer press events to be flagged as handled and to focus the control.
- Updated some logic in the UIColor structure.
- Fixed a bug where CircularThumb didn't exit drag mode when pointer capture was lost.
- Fixed a bug where WrapPanel could return an incorrect measure result.
Actipro Software Support