Posted 18 years ago by sijin lin
I have one developer license on my computer, can my project be built on another machine which only builds the project by using make file (no development is involved) without installing UIStudio on the build machine?

Comments (5)

Posted 18 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Yes but you'd have to copy the licensing information over to it. If you email us, we can tell you how to do that.

Actipro Software Support

I will email you my license file after lunch. Thank you very much!
I have sent you a licx file in my project to your email. Please tell me how to do it. Thank you!
Posted 17 years ago by Anthony Martin
Do we need to install UIStudio on each installed machine? Or is it enought just to copy the dlls with the application? When we try to run our application on a computer that doesn't have UIStudio insalled, a pop up comes up saying we need a license.
Posted 17 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Anthony,

No you just install it on developer machines. Then you copy the DLLs with your application.

If you are getting a popup on the end user machine then most likely your licenses.licx file in your project is not set up correctly. Please see the Licensing FAQ on our support site since it will help you troubleshoot. If you still have issues after going through that, you can write us. But the FAQ has most of the information we have accumulated over the years on licensing.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.0) was released 3 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.