Posted 12 years ago by Jung-ho Kwun
Version: 11.2.0553

I bought v.2011.2.552 and i have to apply to 2011.1.xx.

i've got some problem like below.

1. I used to brush of RibbonCommonDictionary, But now after replace with new version, doesn't support anymore.

<Setter Property="BorderBrush" Value="{DynamicResource {x:Static themes:RibbonCommonDictionary.TabContentOuterBorderBrushKey}}"/>

There is no definitions on AssetResourceKeys and SharedResourceKeys with the same key. Where can i find the key? Or Is there other solutions?

2. bellow xaml is errors on ThemeProperties.xxx. Is it changed?

xmlns:themes=http://schemas.actiprosoftware.com/winfx/xaml/themes

<RepeatButton themes:ThemeProperties.BackgroundHover="{DynamicResource {ComponentResourceKey ResourceId=ScrollBarButtonVerticalBackgroundHoverAlternateBrushKey, TypeInTargetAssembly={x:Type ribbon:Ribbon}}}" themes:ThemeProperties.BackgroundPressed="{DynamicResource {ComponentResourceKey ResourceId=ScrollBarButtonVerticalBackgroundPressedAlternateBrushKey, TypeInTargetAssembly={x:Type ribbon:Ribbon}}}" themes:ThemeProperties.BackgroundNormal="Transparent" Command="ScrollBar.LineUpCommand" Foreground="{TemplateBinding Foreground}" themes:ThemeProperties.InnerBorderHover="{DynamicResource {ComponentResourceKey ResourceId=ScrollBarButtonInnerBorderHoverAlternateBrushKey, TypeInTargetAssembly={x:Type ribbon:Ribbon}}}" themes:ThemeProperties.InnerBorderNormal="Transparent" themes:ThemeProperties.InnerBorderPressed="{DynamicResource {ComponentResourceKey ResourceId=ScrollBarButtonInnerBorderPressedAlternateBrushKey, TypeInTargetAssembly={x:Type ribbon:Ribbon}}}" IsEnabled="{TemplateBinding IsMouseOver}" themes:ThemeProperties.Orientation="Vertical" themes:ThemeProperties.OuterBorderPressed="{DynamicResource {ComponentResourceKey ResourceId=ScrollBarButtonOuterBorderPressedAlternateBrushKey, TypeInTargetAssembly={x:Type ribbon:Ribbon}}}" themes:ThemeProperties.OuterBorderHover="{DynamicResource {ComponentResourceKey ResourceId=ScrollBarButtonOuterBorderHoverAlternateBrushKey, TypeInTargetAssembly={x:Type ribbon:Ribbon}}}" themes:ThemeProperties.OuterBorderNormal="Transparent" Grid.Row="1">

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi,

The first brush is now AssetResourceKeys.RibbonTabControlBorderNormalBrushKey.

We did drop a lot of properties on ThemeProperties.  If this is for a ScrollBar button, then our native themes style for that just accesses resources like AssetResourceKeys.ScrollBarVerticalBackgroundNormalBrushKey directly.  Thus, to modify those, you can redefine them in the control's Resources or in a containing control's Resources, or App Resources.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.