AutoHide problem.

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal
Version: 12.1.0562

Hi,

I have to create the main simple docking application that should consist of three docksites named(docksite1,docksite2,docksite3) respectively and my main application should consist of three columns and  these docksite should be allocated to the respective  columns of my main application.

So there will be three toolwindows(toolwindow1,toolwindow2,toolwindow3) respectively will be displayed to the respective docksite(docksite1,docksite2,docksite3).Each of these toolwindows should have the AutoHide button icon in the titlebar.As these toolwondows are alligned to each other.

When i click on teh AutoHide button of the toolwindow1 then toolwindow1 will be displayed as the tab and the remaining area should be utilised by the other remaining toolwindoows ie. toowindow2 and toolwindow3. and when i hover the mouse over that tab of the toolwindow1 then toolwindow1 should be displayed.

So please provide me the LAYOUT for the above requirement.

Comments (1)

Answer - Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Keshav,

Sorry but that is not possible if you are using multiple DockSites.  If you use a single DockSite then you can accomplish it with tool window inner fill mode (no Workspace in the DockSite):

<docking:DockSite>
	<docking:SplitContainer>
		<docking:ToolWindowContainer>
			<docking:ToolWindow Title="111" />
		</docking:ToolWindowContainer>
			<docking:ToolWindow Title="222" />
			<docking:ToolWindow Title="333" />
	</docking:SplitContainer>
</docking:DockSite>

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.