Toolwindow resize/splitter cursor

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 11 years ago by Ian Welsh
Version: 12.2.0571
Platform: .NET 4.0
Environment: Windows 8 (64-bit)

I'm developing a MVVM application and have observed an issue with the Toolwindow resize/splitter cursor.

When the application first opens there are several toolwindows docked on the left hand side of the docksite and no documents open. When the mouse is placed over the right hand side of the toolwindow the cursor does not change to a resizeWE as I would expect. Although there appears to be a splitter there as I can click and drag the window to adjust it's width.

After opening a document and clicking on it's tab the splitter does display the correct icon when it's hovered over.

How can I get the cursor to display correctly from the start?

Comments (1)

Posted 11 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Ian,

We haven't seen that behavior before.  Could you either paste in XAML here that we can plug into a Window to see it happen (with empty tool windows, etc.) or e-mail our support address with a new simple sample project that shows it?  If you e-mail a project, be sure to reference this post and rename the .zip file extension so it doesn't get spam blocked.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 3 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.