QAT pre-loading the QuickAccessToolBarCommonItems

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 10 years ago by Austin Spears
Version: 13.2.0591

Hi,

In our app we wish to preload the QuickAccessToolBarCommonItems with certain buttons from our ribbon.  If I try to use the CloneService.CreateClone on the ribbon buttons in question it fails and crashes the app.  If I create new ribbon buttons and assign the proper ItemSourceLarge, Label, Id, Command etc it adds, but does not sync with the actual ribbon button and does not enable / disable properly via the command's canexecute.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (3)

Answer - Posted 10 years ago by Austin Spears

Actually I noticed we weren't assigning the command parameter so that was the culprit.  With Id and CommandParameter set things sync up fine.  I am still confused why cloning via CloneService wasn't working though.

[Modified 10 years ago]

Posted 10 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Austin,

If you'd like us to look into the clone issue, please make a new simple sample project that shows the crash and send that to our support address.  In your e-mail, please reference this post and rename the .zip file extension so it doesn't get spam blocked. Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 10 years ago by Austin Spears

That's okay, I was probably just doing something wrong.  Thanks for the reply.

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.