Clicking doesn't work in WindowChrome titlebar if occured where hidden min/max/close butons are.

WPF Studio, Themes, and Shared Library for WPF Forum

Posted 7 years ago by Chien A.
Version: 16.1.0634
Platform: .NET 4.0
Environment: Windows 7 (64-bit)

As title says, if you have a WindowChromed window which has set one or more WindowChrome.Has<Minimize|Restore|Maximize|Close>Button Properties set to false, if you try to left/right/double click in the area where these hidden buttons would be showing, the normal behaviour for titlebar does not occur (i.e. can't drag move, open context menu, etc).

This is more of a problem when you have a dialog which doesn't open very wide to begin with.

Comments (2)

Posted 7 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Chien,

I just tried this in our latest build and don't see any problems.  I went to the ThemesSamples\Demo\MetroStyleWindow\MainWindow.xaml sample and changed the entire WindowChrome portion to be:

<themes:WindowChrome IconMargin="10,4,10,4" IconSource="/Resources/Images/ActiproMetro24.png" HasMinimizeButton="False" HasMaximizeButton="False" />

When I did that, I was able to drag and right click in the area where the minimize and maximize buttons used to be.  Do you see problems when doing the same with build 2016.1.0634?

Actipro Software Support

Posted 7 years ago by Chien A.

Hi, thanks for the response - have since tracked down the problem to an issue on our end, so a case of 'user error' : ).

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.