Titlebar of ToolWindowContainer is still visible when DockSite.ToolWindowsTabStripPlacement is Top

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 7 years ago by Anton Chochia
Version: 17.1.0652
Platform: .NET 4.5
Environment: Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

When DockSite.ToolWindowsTabStripPlacement is set to "Top" title bar border is still visible on the top of ToolWindowContainer. After digging into ToolWindowContainer style I dound that it has Border element with name titleBarBorder for which is set Margin property to Value="0,0,0,-1" when TabStripPlacement is Top.

<ControlTemplate.Triggers>
<Trigger Property="TabStripPlacement" Value="Top">
<Setter TargetName="titleBarBorder" Property="Margin" Value="0,0,0,-1" />
</Trigger>

If I manually set Margin to 0 in Snoop tool then the border disappears. Is there setting/property can help me hide title bar?

Thanks.

Comments (5)

Posted 7 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Anton,

You can use the DockSite.ToolWindowsHaveTitleBars property to hide the tool window container title bar.  Note that if you do that, you probably also want to set the DockSite.ToolWindowsSingleTabLayoutBehavior property to Show.

Actipro Software Support

Hi,

I've tried both properties. It does not help. Still see the border on the top of Toolwindowcontainer.

[Modified 7 years ago]

Hi Anton,

Thanks, I see what you mean now.  I believe we found a fix in the ToolWindowContainer template that will be in the next version, which is the upcoming 2017.2 version.

Actipro Software Support

Hi,

What is ETA for 2017.2 version?

Thanks.

Hi Anton,

It should be in the next couple weeks.  If you'd like to help beta test a preview build now, please write our support address to request it.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 1 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.