EnumEditBox no description and always in flag mode

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 6 years ago by Mike
Version: 17.2.0664

Hi,

I have a TreeListview and a EnumEditBox set as datatemplate for a column. I've tried following the demo example but I always get the checkboxes although I have no flag set.

Screenshot

<grids:TreeListViewColumn Header="Test Column" MinWidth="125" HeaderHorizontalAlignment="Center" CellHorizontalAlignment="Center">
                                    <DataTemplate>
                                        <editors:EnumEditBox MinWidth="125" Value="{Binding Type}" PlaceholderText="No type..." IsNullAllowed="False" HorizontalAlignment="Center" />
                                    </DataTemplate>
                                </grids:TreeListViewColumn>

public TestEnumWithoutFlags Type { get; set; } = TestEnumWithoutFlags.SecondValue;

public enum TestEnumWithoutFlags
        {
            [Description("This is the first value")]
            FirstValue = 0,
            [Description("This is the second value")]
            SecondValue = 1,
            [Description("This is the third value")]
            ThirdValue = 2
        }

[Modified 6 years ago]

Comments (2)

Answer - Posted 6 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Mike,

We just became aware this week of a bug where if you set a different Actipro theme than the default, it might show checkboxes even for non-flags enums.  We have a fix for that.  If you'd like to try a preview build with the fix, please write our support address and mention this thread and we'll send you a link to try.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 6 years ago by Mike

I'm happy to hear it wasn't something I forgot about. No need to hurry, there a couple of things I need to test so I'll wait but thanks for your offer, greatly appreciated.

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 1 month ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.