DoubleEditBox Border not visible in non Aero themes

Editors for WPF Forum

Posted 6 years ago by IRSHAD M
Version: 16.1.0636
Platform: .NET 4.5
Environment: Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I am using DoubleEditBox and DateTimeEditBox controls. I need to run our executable in a windows server. In that environment the border of these controls are not visible.

On further analysis I could understand that the borders are only visible in AERO theme. The Thickness is not reflecting over the control.

Is this a known issue? Can we make any changes to the theme properties and resolve this?

Let me know the fix.

Thanks,

Irshad.M

Comments (2)

Posted 6 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

I'm sorry you're having trouble.  I wanted to confirm that you are running the 2016.1 version?

When I run our main Sample Browser sample project and change themes, I do see borders in all of the themes.  Are you able to reproduce this issue in our sample project?  Can you send a link to a screenshot that shows it?  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 6 years ago by IRSHAD M

Thanks for the reply.

The issue was happening when you run the application in classic windows theme. I ran the application in a windows server. 

You can reproduce the issue in the sample application by changiing the system theme to classic and in the sample browser set the theme to inherit from the system. 

I fixed the issue by setting the theme to aero in app.xaml and not change it based on the system theme.

I am using 2016.1.0636 version of WPF Studio.

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 12 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.