How to set Border to the SplitButton !

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 4 years ago by UI-UX
Version: 19.1.0683

Hello,

I am using the SplitButton in my organization and i am trying to set a BorderBrush color(& BorderThickness) to it in the xaml. But somehow it is not reflecting that on the UI. How can i do that !?

<Actipro:SplitButton Focusable="True" IsEnabled="True" DockPanel.Dock="Right" Margin="0,5,6,6" Height="24" MinWidth="80" x:Name="actipro_btn"
HorizontalAlignment="Right" HorizontalContentAlignment="Center"
AutoDisableWhenPopupContentIsDisabled="False" Label="Press" SnapsToDevicePixels="True"
PopupPlacementTarget="{Binding ElementName=actipro_btn}" VariantSize="Medium" BorderBrush="Red" BorderThickness="1">
</Actipro:SplitButton>

Additionally, how can i set different tooltips to the button (left) and the popup (right hand side part) button !!

Thanks. 

Comments (3)

Posted 4 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Jon,

Sorry it appears we didn't have BorderBrush wired up to control the default border state.  We'll fix that for the next build.

There is only one ScreenTip for the entire SplitButton.  Office appears to have a single ScreenTip for split buttons as well.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 4 years ago by UI-UX

Thanks for the reply. Is this issue fixed in your latest version?  Thx.

Posted 4 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello, yes it should be since there have been releases since our last reply.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 9 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.