Updating to latestet version

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 4 years ago by Emir Dizdarevic
Version: 19.1.0684
Platform: .NET 4.8
Environment: Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello guys

I am trying to update from version=17.1.651.0 to Version=19.1.684.0

After I installed and changed the refereance to the new .dll's, I upateded the Licenses.licx file to:

ActiproSoftware.Products.ActiproLicenseToken, ActiproSoftware.Shared.Wpf, Version=19.1.684.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=36ff2196ab5654b9

I then runned a clean of the project and build. 

I am getting this exception: 

Inner Exception 1:
FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'ActiproSoftware.Docking.Wpf, Version=17.1.651.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=36ff2196ab5654b9' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

For some reasons it still is searching for the old version. Is this because of the PublicKeyToken? It seems to be the same for the versions.

Best Regards

Comments (1)

Posted 4 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Emir,

No, the PublicKeyToken wouldn't affect that.  My guess is that if you verified that you changed all the references on your main application project and the licenses.licx file entry now points to v2019.1, that you have some other dependent class library that still references the old version.  Maybe run through any other projects you have since one of them must be looking for the old version via its own references.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 8 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.