Control Templates and Styles availability

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 11 months ago by Mark Smith
Version: 23.1.2

I'm currently working through upgrading our WPF Docking implementation but I've found that the look and feel of the new version is completely different than the version we're upgrading from. So far I've worked through finding the correct themes to change by finding isolated posts in the forum that address changes I've needed. But overall I have found it hard to find the exact theme assets to override for different changes. I've also found that many issues start with recommending changing theme settings and then falling back to changing the templates if the themes aren't capable enough to achieve the goals. 

What I can't seem to find though is where the default templates and styles are available which would help me in both identifying what parts are available for override in the theme assets and if necessary using those as a base for new templates to resolve. I've seen posts that make it seem like they should be available so I don't need to trust extracting those from blend, but have been unable to find them for download.

Are those available to licensed users and if so, how could I go about getting those templates and styles?

Thanks,

Mark Smith

Comments (1)

Posted 11 months ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Mark,

Yes we can provide the default styles/templates to you.  Please write us privately at our support address with your license information (since I don't see you tied to an account right now) and we will help you further there.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 8 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.