WPF Controls ported to Avalonia

Fundamentals for Avalonia UI Forum

Posted 21 days ago by Bruno Vacare Tezine

Hi, 

Since Avalonia also works on Linux and Mac, and multiplaform development is becoming more relevant each day, is there any plan to port all WPF controls to Avalonia? 

Thank you, 

Bruno.

Comments (3)

Answer - Posted 21 days ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hi Bruno,

Yes, we are very pleased with Avalonia and are actively working every day on adding more Avalonia controls.  Our plan is to bring more of our major WPF controls over, and in a way that harnesses best practices for Avalonia.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 3 days ago by BIMMATE - CEO, BIMMATE tecnología BIM para la arquitectura y la i

Hi

A timeline-roadmap of the porting would be much appreciated

I already have a pro license for avalonia actipro controls, but it is far from what I need, so it'll be much appreciated a scheduling where I can see what to expect at any moment

Thanks a lot

Posted 1 days ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA

Hello,

We are getting pretty close to ready for a v24.1 release of the Avalonia controls that will add a number of useful controls to the Pro package.  We have also started on a large product that will become part of Pro when complete.  If you'd like more detail, please write our support team and we can discuss things privately.  In your email, we'd love to hear more about your needs in priority order too.  Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.