Office 2007 blue theme with no image spacing? Possible?

Navigation for WPF Forum

Posted 16 years ago by Hamid Noorbakhsh
Version: 4.5.0471
In your "Office 2007 blue theme" I want to have the functionality of being able not to have a small or large image and have the "Title" be flush left against the left border.
Is this possible? How?
Thanks in advance.
noorbakhsh

Comments (3)

Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Sorry that isn't an option right now. If we'd allow that then when navigation panes are moved to small buttons on the lower end of the NavigationBar, they'd appear blank since no images would be available for display.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 16 years ago by Hamid Noorbakhsh
I can get the effect I want by setting Margin="-33,0,0,0" and it works great since I get the left justified I want, also the images show in the 'Add or Remove Buttons'.
Just one thing is not working good and that is the small buttons images. The placeholder for the first one moved gets wider than normal. Now as more are added, they are hidden underneath and also have wider placeholders that cover the remainder of images as they come down.
Anyway to set that width, so all images show fine?

Another question: I can not see why we have large and small images? Where is each one used?

Thanks for your attention,

noorbakhsh

[Modified at 10/15/2008 05:37 PM]
Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
The only thing I can think of to possibly help is for you to only apply that offset margin if the NavigationPane.VariantSize == Large. Maybe you can do that in a style.

"Large" images (which should be 32x32 size but probably have contents that are more like 28x28 with transparency to fill out to 32x32) appear when the buttons are large (images and text) and also when the NavigationBar is minimized. "Small" images (16x16) are used in the overflow area (bottom row) of the NavigationBar and also on the add/remove menu.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 8 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.