WizardPage in a separate xaml file

Wizard for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Stefan Olson
Version: 4.5.0484
I am evaluating the wizard product. I want all my WizardPages to be in separate xaml files and I will add them into the main wizard window as appropriate.

So created a new user control and changed it to use WizardPage rather than user control. e.g:
<Wizard:WizardPage x:Class=

Unfortunately the ever helpful visual studio 2008 SP1 designer now refuses to display the page with the following call stack:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at cz.a(ModelItem A_0)
at ActiproSoftware.Products.Wizard.Design.WizardPageTaskPane.a()
at ActiproSoftware.Products.Wizard.Design.WizardPageTaskPane..ctor(EditingContext A_0, ModelItem A_1)
at ch.b(ModelItem A_0, DependencyObject A_1)
at ActiproSoftware.Products.Windows.Design.PrimarySelectionAdornerProviderBase.Activate(ModelItem item, DependencyObject view)
at ch.a(ModelItem A_0, DependencyObject A_1)
at Microsoft.Windows.Design.Interaction.AdornerProvider.InvokeActivate(EditingContext context, ModelItem item, DependencyObject view)

Whilst I never use the designer for editing because it is so useless, I do find it useful to be able to see what pages will look like without compiling. Is there a way that I can do this using WizardPages?

...Stefan

Comments (1)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Stefan,

Thanks for the bug report. We've fixed it for the next maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 10 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.