Programmatic Reuse error

Wizard for WPF Forum

Posted 15 years ago by Joe Lozina
Version: 4.5.0487
Hi

Ive modified the Custom Page Classes/Programmatic Reuse example.
When I go forward the page repeats correctly.
But when I go backwards the pages dont repeat correctly.

The problem is that the error is not specific enough for me to know what the problem is.

at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at System.Collections.Specialized.StringCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
at ActiproSoftware.Windows.Controls.Wizard.WizardCommands.a(ObjectA_0, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs A_1)
at System.Windows.Input.CommandBinding.OnExecuted(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.ExecuteCommandBinding(Objectsender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e, CommandBinding commandBinding)
at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.FindCommandBinding(CommandBindingCollectioncommandBindings, Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e, ICommand command, Boolean execute)
at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.FindCommandBinding(Objectsender, RoutedEventArgs e, ICommand command, Boolean execute)
at System.Windows.Input.CommandManager.OnExecuted(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.UIElement.OnExecutedThunk(Object sender, ExecutedRoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Input.ExecutedRoutedEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(DelegategenericHandler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Objecttarget, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
at System.Windows.Input.RoutedCommand.ExecuteImpl(Object parameter, IInputElement target, Boolean userInitiated)
at System.Windows.Input.RoutedCommand.ExecuteCore(Object parameter, IInputElement target, Boolean userInitiated)
at MS.Internal.Commands.CommandHelpers.CriticalExecuteCommandSource(ICommandSourcecommandSource, Boolean userInitiated)

In this case I have 3 pages that are reused programmatic. When going forward it is correct.
When going backwards only two pages are show correctly and the back button is disabled. If I enable the backbutton programmatic on the second page to go to the third page I get the error above.
Ive tried to put try catch blocks and break points to determine where the error is but am unable to find out where the error is.

I am wondering how to fix this error?

Thanks
Joe

Comments (2)

Posted 15 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Joe,

Please email over a simple sample showing the problem and we'll be happy to take a look. Reference this post in your email. Thanks!

Actipro Software Support

Posted 15 years ago by JTango - Adelaide, Australia
Hi Joe,

I was getting this exact error. Turned out to be becase I had PageSequenceType set to Stack. Check that setting and see what happens.

Cheers

Justin
The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 10 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.