DocumentTabForegroundNormalBrushKey Not Respected

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 14 years ago by Jim Strav
Version: 9.2.0514
Platform: .NET 3.5
Environment: Windows Vista (32-bit)
I am creating a custom skin/theme for my application. I never set the ActiproSoftware.Windows.Themes.ThemeManager.CurrentTheme, so it remains null. I also tried setting it to Custom.

The brush DocumentTabForegroundNormalBrushKey cannot be overriden. The other 2 I've overriden work. The DocumentTabForegroundNormalBrushKey remains the default Black instead of the color White I've specified.

These work:

<SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static adt:DockingCommonDictionary.DocumentTabBackgroundNormalBrushKey}" 
                     Color="Black" />
    <SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static adt:DockingCommonDictionary.DocumentTabBorderNormalBrushKey}" 
                     Color="Gray" />
This doesn't work:

<SolidColorBrush x:Key="{x:Static adt:DockingCommonDictionary.DocumentTabForegroundNormalBrushKey}" 
                     Color="White" />
[Modified at 02/07/2010 11:28 AM]

Comments (4)

Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Jimmy,

Thanks, our template didn't seem to be using that brush where it should have. We've corrected the problem for the next maintenance release.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 14 years ago by Jim Strav
The problem still occurs initially. I'll send my sample app. Eventually the tab foreground does respect the color, but you have to either toggle the theme or move the tab to force it to refresh.
Posted 14 years ago by Steven
I'm having a similar issue on DocumentWindow, but with TabForegroundSelected . It's not using any color I give it. Instead it using TabForegroundNormal all the time.
Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Thanks, we've fixed this for the next version.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 2 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.