INotifyCollectionChanged warning after upgrading

Grids for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by KC
Version: 11.1.0542
I recently upgraded my WPF PropertyGrid to 11.1.542 and now when I set the SelectedObject on one of my propertygrids i do not get the Properties (or anything) displayed in the grid. If I step into the line where I set the selectedobject... it is being set and the selectedobject does equal my class (when I look at it in the VS debugger). I did not change any of this code after upgrading... This was previously working fine.

The other thing is that I do now get a warning in the VS Immediate window while running my project:

System.Windows.Data Warning: 53 : Collection of type 'System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089],[System.String, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]]' has been changed without raising a CollectionChanged event. Support for this is incomplete and inconsistent, and will be removed completely in a future version of WPF. Consider either (a) implementing INotifyCollectionChanged, or (b) avoiding changes to this type of collection.

I have never seen that before, and it seems to come soon after i set the selectedobject. Any ideas?

Comments (1)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi KC,

We haven't had any reports of problems like you are experiencing. If you can please put together a small sample project and email it over to our support address, then we can take a closer look.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 12 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.