Hide titlebar of Rafting Window

Docking/MDI for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by pgenfer
Version: 11.1.0542
Hi,

I have the following setting:

I have a ToolWindow which is docked in a splitcontainer. Inside this toolwindow is a winforms panel which we use to render some OpenGL drawings.

Now I would like to achieve that if the users presses a button or a short cut, the tool window should be undocked and maximized to full screen and I also would like to hide the titlebar of the tool window, so that the complete screen space is filled with the OpenGL drawing.

In this way we want to simulate some sort of full screen rendering so that the user does not recognize that the drawing is still inside a window (like the fullscreen mode of 3ds Max or other modeling / rendering tools).

I am able to retrieve the rafting window which is the top most parent of the toolwindow and tried the following, unfortunately without success:

// note: parentWindow is the topmost rafting window of the toolwindow

// this call does not seem to have any effect
parentWindow.WindowStyle = WindowStyle.None;
// also this call does not seem to do anything, the title bar of the window is still visible
parentWindow.TitleBarVisibility = RaftingWindowTitleBarVisibility.Hidden;
// this call expands the rafting window over the taskbar
parentWindow.IsFullScreenAllowed = true;
// put the window in maximized state
parentWindow.ToggleMaximizedState();

// now the window fills the complete screen, but the title bar is still visible.
Am I doing something wrong or do you have any suggestions how I can make the title bar of the window invisible?

Any help would be appreciated.

Greetings,

Patric

Comments (3)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Patric,

When there is a single ToolWindowContainer in the RaftingWindow, then the ToolWindowContainer's titlebar is the only one shown. So you'd need to set ToolWindow.HasTitleBar property to false, in order to hide it.

Actipro Software Support

Posted 13 years ago by pgenfer
Hi,

thank you very much. That was exactly what I was looking for.

Greetings,

Patric
Posted 12 years ago by keshav bansal

We can use Toolwindow.HasTileBar=False;

[Modified 12 years ago]

The latest build of this product (v24.1.1) was released 2 months ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.