Intelliprompt Quick Info

SyntaxEditor for WPF Forum

Posted 13 years ago by Mick George - Senior Software Engineer, CNC Software, LLC
Version: 11.1.0542
Platform: .NET 4.0
Environment: Windows 7 (64-bit)
I think I may have stumbled upon a bug with your Intelliprompt Quick Info provider. You can replicate the issue using your GettingStarted09 quick start.

Steps to reproduce.

1. Run the quick start #9 Intelliprompt Quick Info
    2. Mouse over the word Increment contained in the function IncrementAndMultiply(x, y) and the popup will appear.
    3. While the popup is visible ALT+TAB to another open application and select it, the tooltip is still visible as it overlays the active (current) application.

Comments (1)

Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Mick,

We can add a TODO item for the future to possibly look into attaching to a container Window to watch for deactivation. I believe our code hides it when focus moves but Alt+Tab doesn't trigger a focus move notification in WPF.

In the meantime though, you can handle your Window's deactivate event and call editor.IntelliPrompt.CloseAllSessions(); That should close anything that is open.

Actipro Software Support

The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 10 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.