RibbonStyle CheckBoxKey Style

Ribbon for WPF Forum

Posted 12 years ago by Chris Aaron
Version: 10.2.0532
Does Actipro provide the actual style for the RibbonStyle CheckBoxKey style? I can't seem to find it in the XAML styles. If not, can you point me to a style that you do provide that is very similar to it. In short, I use the ribbon:RibbonStyles.CheckBoxKey style for my standard WPF checkboxes. However, the text is on the right and I need it on the left of the checkbox, so I need the style to accomplish this.

For those who may have run into this, I've already tried switching the FlowDirection from LeftToRight to RightToLeft. And while this does indeed place the text on the left, it also reverses the direction of the check in the checkbox.

Thanks,

Chris

Comments (3)

I was able to pull the checkbox style (EditorsCommonDictionary.CheckboxStyleKey) from Editors:CheckBox:OfficeGeneric.xaml and then swapped out the brushes with the correspondingly-named CheckBox...Key brushes from the RibbonDictionary resulting in a perfect match to the style applied when using ribbon:RibbonStyles.CheckBoxKey.

Thanks,

Chris
Posted 12 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
Hi Chris,

Yes, it's in Windows.Controls.xaml in 2010.2. You can search for "CheckBoxStyle" to find it.

Actipro Software Support

Hi Bill,

While I ended up with the same result, your suggestion was, by far, the easier route.

Thanks,

Chris
The latest build of this product (v24.1.2) was released 8 days ago, which was after the last post in this thread.

Add Comment

Please log in to a validated account to post comments.