Posted 16 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new maintenance release for SyntaxEditor is now available. The update includes:
- Added the IntelliPromptCodeSnippets.AutoIndentSnippetCode property to control whether code from inserted code snippets is automatically indented based on the tabstop level of the current line.
- Added the IntelliPromptCodeSnippets.InsertSnippetPopupSeparator property.
- Added the IntelliPromptCodeSnippets.AutoEscapeInsertSnippetDescriptions property.
- Added the CodeSnippetFolder.Description property so that member list description tips can be set for code snippet folders.
- Added code so that when tabbing through active code snippet fields, the first character in the active field is ensured to be visible.
- Added a try...catch to the CodeSnippetFolder.Refresh method to catch XML exceptions that occur when loading snippet files. Now it will skip the file and move on, whereas before it would halt the folder loading process.
- Changed the SyntaxEditor.CodeSnippetImageList property to be a getter only and made it static.
- Added the IntelliPromptCodeSnippets.ImageList property that controls the ImageList to use for the Insert Snippet popup.
- Added the CodeSnippet.ImageIndex and CodeSnippetFolder.ImageIndex properties to allow for run-time customization of the images displayed in the Insert Snippet member list.
- Added the OutliningNodeEventArgs class and OutliningNodeEventHandler delegate.
- Added the Document.OutliningNodeExpandedChanged and SyntaxEditor.DocumentOutliningNodeExpandedChanged events.
- Added the ' and " characters to the default SyntaxLanguage.WordStandaloneCharacters collection.
- Adjusted the next word-finding code to better match VS.NET behavior.
- Reimplemented the UncommentLinesCommand to fix a bug where whitespace before comment delimiter tokens would prevent the tokens from being removed.
- Made a minor change to the info tip drawing code to try and prevent an occasional bug where the up/down arrows don't draw.
- Added code to the EditorView.CanPaste property to catch any Clipboard exception that might occur when retrieving the clipboard data (due to a bug in the .NET framework) and try a second time to retrieve the clipboard data.
- Fixed a bug where an undo operation wasn't reselecting the text that was removed.
- Fixed a bug where the placement of a zero-width span indicator at the start of a line would not always render the glyph.
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow a zero-width span indicator to be placed at the end of a document.
- Fixed a bug where focus was being set to the editor after displaying popup windows for mouse-overs, even if the editor didn't originally have focus when the popup was displayed.
- Fixed a bug where code snippet folders that contained child folders but no code snippets were not loaded by the CodeSnippetFolder.Refresh method.
- Fixed a bug where putting a breakpoint on the code line where showing the Insert Snippet popup could cause an exception.
- Fixed a bug where Ctrl+Space was typing the space character in the text, even when Ctrl+Space was being handled by a command.
Actipro Software Support