Posted 14 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor version is available with the following updates and changes:
- Added the SyntaxEditor.ScrollPastEndOfDocument property to control whether scrolling past the end of the document is enabled.
- Added the DocumentModificationType.Custom enumeration member.
- Updated the C# and VB.NET languages to support the new VB.NET 2.0 keywords.
- Fixed a bug where having the Windows taskbar docked on the left or top of the screen offset the popups improperly.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous maintenance release where Swiss German keyboards were not inserting bracket characters when typed.
- Fixed a bug in the SelectToMatchingBracketCommand where the selection may be slightly wrong.
- Fixed a bug where a code snippet declaration's tooltip may display if the tooltip text is set to "" and not null.
- Fixed a rare bug where doing an UndoableInsert with retain selection and removing a bracket highlighted character on the last line of the document could throw an exception.
- Updated the WinUICore/Shared libraries.
Actipro Software Support