Posted 13 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new SyntaxEditor maintenance release is now available. Updates include:
- Added thorough support for user margins.
- Added the UserMarginBackgroundFill, UserMarginBorderColor, UserMarginBorderDashStyle, UserMarginDisabledBackgroundFill, UserMarginFont, UserMarginForeColor, UserMarginTextAlignment, UserMarginVisible, UserMarginWidth to the SyntaxEditor class.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.UserMarginPaint event that fires every time a display line user margin needs painting.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.UserMarginMouseDown event that fires when the user clicks the mouse down over a display line's user margin.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.UserMarginMouseHover event that fires when the user hovers the mouse over a display line's user margin.
- Added the UserMarginPaintEventArgs and UserMarginMouseEventArgs classes.
- Added the UserMarginPaintEventHandler and UserMarginMouseEventHandler delegates.
- Added the InvalidateDisplayLine and InvalidateUserMargin methods to the EditorView class.
- Enhanced the test application to demonstrate the user margin draw, mouse down, and mouse hover capabilities.
- Added a CodeSnippetFolder.Merge method that can recursively merge two CodeSnippetFolder objects together, optionally including duplicates.
- Added the SyntaxEditor.DocumentChanged event that fires when the SyntaxEditor.Document property is changed.
- Added code so that if bad XML is passed to any popup that uses formatting tags, an exception will not occur and a bad XML message will be displayed in the popup instead. This was necessary since the exception could not be caught with user code.
- Added a try...catch around the caret's Timer start/stop code to work around an obscure Microsoft bug that might throw an exception from the Timer class on some systems.
- Added code so that when a Document is disposed, it removes an event handler from the SyntaxLanguage it is using.
- Added the CodeSnippetFolderCollection.ToArray method.
- Added an overload for IntelliPromptCodeSnippets.ShowInsertSnippetPopup that accepts a CodeSnippetFolderCollection.
- Enhanced code snippet loading code to allow for code snippets where the root CodeSnippets tag is missing.
- Made a code change so that pasting and calls to EditorView.CanPaste better handles the situation where no clipboard data can be retrieved.
- Fixed a bug where undoing to the original modification did not properly reset the Modified property.
- Fixed a bug where the UncommentLinesCommand could remove text on the start and end selection lines that it shouldn't.
- Fixed a bug where code snippets without any declarations would not move the caret to the $end$ location.
- Updated the WinUICore/Shared libraries.
Actipro Software Support