Posted 9 years ago by Actipro Software Support - Cleveland, OH, USA
A new WPF controls maintenance release is now available.
Detailed Update List
- Updated how non-hosted popup locations are calculated in RTL mode.
- Improved the tab navigation configuration for PartEditBox.
- Updated the month/year display in the MonthCalendar to use culture settings.
- Updated PartEditBox implementations with multiple parts to not render the spinner as disabled when the PartEditBox didn't contain focus.
- Updated PartEditBox drop-downs to allow context menus on contained controls.
- Updated PartEditBox handling of DropDownStaysOpen.
- Updated Editors' PartEditBox drop-downs to not close when clicking in an area of the drop-down that didn't have controls.
- Added an IKeyTipTarget interface that allows external controls to receive notifications of when their key tip is accessed.
- Updated how Ribbon.KeyTipModeShortcuts works with Alt keys.
- Updated RibbonWindow in Metro Light theme to change the title bar to white when Backstage is open.
- Updated RibbonWindow title bar hit testing to handle panels with Transparent backgrounds.
- Updated Backstage to support shifting between most themes while open.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where the RibbonWindow may not render correctly when glass was active.
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous build where changing the DocumentName property wouldn't update the title bar.
- Fixed a bug where key tips might not show on dynamically-created controls.
- Fixed a bug where key tips might throw an exception in a certain scenario when opening Backstage.
- Updated current line highlighting to remain visible when the active view loses focus.
- Updated how drag/drop effects are set.
- Updated the new IOrderable sorting algorithm to not drop items that had duplicate keys.
- Updated a couple places in completion lists that could lead to a memory leak.
- Fixed a bug where switching from a document that had delimiter highlighting active to another document could throw an exception.
- Fixed an issue with token retrieval from a snapshot reader in a certain scenario.
- Updated ZapPanel animations to improve when jumping to a new selected item that is far away.
- Added the GradientBrushSlider.InvalidateThumbArrange method to invalidate the arrange of the thumbs.
- Updated WindowChrome's hit testing code to ignore elements that have an Opacity of 0.
- Updated the ApplicationMenu tint group to include all Backstage tab-related resources.
- Updated the ProgressBar template for the Metro themes.
Actipro Software Support